Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My current summer skincare routine!

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to share with you my current skin care routine for this summer.  I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and have seen some awesome results!  So I'm using this new line called Clinicians Complex and I am in LOOOVE! :) My skin has never been more smooth and radiant ever before!

Since I've been pregnant and also over 30, my skin has lost a bit of it's natural radiance :(  You would think I would have that natural pregnancy "glow" - but no not here!!  So I decided to do something about it...

I normally just use drugstore cleansers and moisturizers but they haven't been very effective for me.  So I decided to engage my friend Brianna, who owns and manages www.premierlook.com.  I told her what my issues were and she told me to try these 3 products:

1. Clinicians Complex Skin Bleaching Cleanser
2. Clinicians Complex Facial Toner
3. Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream

Here is the video showing my review on the above products and where to purchase them:


I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday and please don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel and to follow my blog!

Take care,
--Supriya :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog above. :)