As promised here is a little insight into what I’ve been using on my skin lately. I have been following a pretty strict routine of incorporating anti-aging products into my skin care routine and I have been getting some amazing results!
I will say, you need to take your own skin type into consideration and have patience! Your skin will not transform overnight. It did take me about 2 weeks to see great results and I’m hooked!
I am the type of girl that NEVER washed her face at night, yup – I’d even fall asleep with a full face of make up on…gross I know! But now, no matter what I’m doing or no matter how late it is, I will make a point to wash my face and because I’m seeing results, I’m actually enjoying it :)
For reference, my skin is considered pretty normal. I get oily in the summer and drier in the winter. I do get the occasional breakout (hormonal) and now that I’m in my mid 30’s I am getting fine lines on my forehead, eyes and around the mouth.
Please use my advice to your discretion, what may work for me may not work for you.
But here is what I use in the morning and then I’ll post another picture with my night-time routine.
From left to right:
- Facewash – Use any face wash you want but lately I’ve been using a gently hydrating face wash since my skin has been drier than oilier. This one has been great at making my skin feel clean without making it feel dry.
- Toner – I love love this toner! It is so gentle and non-irritating and will prep your skin and pores for your skin care creams/serums. Use a toner you like also, but it’s very important to use one! I see better results when I use one than when I don’t.
- This one is from http://www.premierlook.com/avene-gentle-toner/
- I use Hydroquinone 4% EVERY DAY! The one on the left is from India and in a cream form. The one on the right is from http://www.premierlook.com/glytone-skin-lightening-gel-4-hydroquinone/ and is in a gel form.
- Both of these items will do exactly the SAME thing, but there is a huge price difference. The one from India is around $5/tube and the gel one is $60. If you are going to India you can get it at any pharmacy or you can order online at www.alldaychemist.com – Totally legit website, I have ordered from there myself.
- This will make your skin so even toned, lighten any acne scars, freckles, age spots etc. I have a bunch of freckles on my cheeks and because of this, they have lightened so much! I use this morning and night, but when applying in the morning you must put an SPF on top!
- IS clinical youth serum – I just started incorporating a youth serum into my skincare. You can get this at http://www.premierlook.com/is-clinical-youth-serum/. Over time this is supposed to keep wrinkles away and slow down the aging process. I’ve only used it for 2 weeks now, but so far I’m loving it.
- I always end my AM skin care with an SPF. You can use any SPF you want but this is one I just had on hand.
If you only want to buy a few things to get started, I would suggest a good cleanser, toner, SPF and definitely the Hydroquinone 4%. It does wonders!!!!
You can use coupon code FALL20 at www.premierlook.com for 20% off any order and they always have free shipping. My good friend owns this website, so I know everything she carries is authentic. She sells all medical grade skin care and so far everything has been phenomenal!
Also, I know some of this stuff is expensive. But these items last a long time and are an investment for your face. Anything to prevent botox…am I right? :)
I hope this helps, any questions?? Please leave me a comment!!!