Saturday, August 3, 2013

REVIEW: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light

Hi everyone!!

I'm always looking for a glowy and bronzy look that just makes my skin look so radiant and healthy! I was looking for a good highlight powder and came across these Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders.

**What are these powders?




"A universal finishing powder that features state-of-the-art technology to recreate the most exquisitely flattering types of light. "





These powders come in 6 shades and are named after different light settings.  I chose Radiant light for my skintone.  You can use these powders on certain parts of your face just to highlight or you can use them all over as a setting powder to give you an all over glow.  These powders are light enough to use all over.  I actually like to use this all over as a setting powder and it gives my whole face a beam of light :)  Here are some pictures:


Radiant light used all over my face


Heavy swatch of Radiant light


Blended swatch

As you can see by the swatches they are very light and can be used all over your face as a setting powder with an extra glow :)

I hope you like this look.  You can get this powder at Sephora or sephora.com and hope you guys like it as much as I do!

Take care
--Supriya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Please take a moment to subscribe to my blog above. :)